You are an expert in Quality management and you have excellent coordination skills. You enjoy working in fast-paced environment and you welcome challenging experiences. Leading for success is your style and you are ready for the next step in your career. If all of this describes you, then keep on reading!
Your role as a Quality Manager, you will be responsible for launching, improving and monitoring the existing Quality related policies and yearly plans. You would need to ensure that the above is done in line with the international quality standards and in accordance with the strategic objectives of the sites.
– Coordination and management of external Quality inspections and audits (performed by legal entities, customers, notified bodies, …) in order to maintain/achieve the existing/new licenses and certificates
– Securing the legal compliance of all Quality Management relates aspects, including:
* Management of the pharmaceutical permits in cooperation with a Qualified Person
* Securing all Quality requirements during the implementation of new customers/projects
– Realization of the quality- and safety KPIs of the multiple customers and linked to this, the supervision of the root cause analysis and the implementation of structural improvement actions in response to customer complaints and deviations detected during internal quality control in cooperation with the relevant department managers
– Coordination and management of the internal audit process and the document management system, incl. correct usage of it by the different process owners
– Advise senior and local management on Setting Quality compliance objectives and ensure targets are met
– Support Quality Management Review (QMR’s) meetings according to the certified standards
– Identify strategic weak points of the Quality system and development of improvement measures, if applicable in close cooperation with the responsible BU/FU
– You have a Master degree or similar
– You have at least 5 years of experience in a management position and are an experienced leader
– You have a profound knowledge of the different management systems: Minimum: ISO9001, ISO14001 and preferably OHSAS 18001
Preferably: GDP, ISO13485, HACCP, TAPA-C, Known Consignor and AEO
– You are a born communicator skilled in bringing different stakeholders together and aligning them. You are able to make clear agreements and proper adjustments when required.
– You have an analytical mindset and you are able to investigate root causes and CAPA’s and dig into legislation and international standards
– You are speak Dutch and English fluently.
– You are customer oriented
Our client offers a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development.